TIGS 2023 is almost upon us this year, so please join us this year on October 10 & 11 in Toronto, Canada. Tickets are now available, and our Sponsorship Opportunities Deck is available upon request – for more details, please send us an email at: “[email protected]”
Our past events included nearly 65 speakers & panelists in 2021 from around the world speaking on a myriad of topics. Our speakers ranged from Germany to Spain to London to NYC to Toronto to LA to SF to Seattle, with expertise across AAA development, Indie studios, game studies, therapeutics, and content creation, to name a few.
Highlights of the TIGS conference include:
1. Panels, Sessions, and Fireside Chats:
– Engage with industry leaders, experts, and academic institutions focused on mental health in gaming.
– Explore emerging trends, best practices, and practical strategies for supporting mental well-being in the industry.
2. Roundtable Discussions:
– Exchange ideas, experiences, and challenges with a diverse group of professionals and experts.
– Collaborate to develop innovative solutions and approaches to promote mental health support in the gaming industry and it’s communities.
3. Interactive Workshops:
– Dive into hands-on workshops facilitated by industry experts and mental health professionals.
– Acquire practical tools, techniques, and strategies for promoting mental well-being in gaming.
Did you know that in any given year, 1 in 5 people in Canada and the US will personally experience a mental health problem or illness, and in the US, 1 in 2 people will experience a mental health challenge in their lifetime? In games, gaming, and content creation, there are unique environmental challenges and opportunities, and TIGS brings experts and leaders from the gaming industry and the mental health industry together to address these issues.
Tuesday October 10, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST
Wednesday October 11, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
TIGS will be held at the Prestigious One King West Hotel and Residence on October 10 & 11, 2023, in the Grand Banking Hall, located in downtown Toronto at King and Yonge Streets. TIGS attendees can take advantage of a special discounted room rate of $395 per night – use code “TIGS Canada” when booking to receive your discount.
Contact the organizer to request a refund.